Workshop on establishment of an entrepreneurship center
On 12-13 October, 2015 a workshop on establishing an entrepreneurship center for the workers of the career center and lecturers of economics was held at KSUCTA.
Marc Banaszak, owner of a German company "Prognortis Technologies GmbH", Munchen, Germany acted as a trainer.
Main workshop outlines were following:
1. Establishing an entrepreneurship center – lessons learned @SAXEED 2006–2015
2. Strategic positioning and organization
1. Institutional goals, beneﬁts and customer focus
2. Stakeholders and partners
3. Organizatinal structure and ﬁnancing
3. Operating an entrepreneurship center
1. Deﬁning operational tasks of the center
2. Customer acquisiton – marketing and scouting
3. Building a curriculum
4. Coaching vs.consulting
5. Networking and further support
It has to be noted the workshop was conducted in regional partner-universities as ISU and NSU as well.